Two-day practical course with interactive workshops: Registration of Animal Feed Additives in the EU
Posted 3 January, 2020
17-18 June 2020, London, UK
Pen & Tec joint with Management Forum will deliver a practical course on the dossier submission process for approval of feed additives in the EU, which will take place in London on 17-18 June 2020 at Cavendish Hotel, London, UK.
Participants will gain an understanding of the requirements and necessary steps to obtain a marketing authorisation and will also learn how to avoid delays and speed up time to market.
- EU regulatory framework – relevant legislation
- Types of feed additives and acceptable claims
- Data required – product characterisation, safety, quality and efficacy
- EC, EURL and EFSA guidelines and guidance documents
- Conducting strategic data audit and gap analyses, managing EU registration projects and writing successful feed additive dossiers
- Post-submission hurdles – dossier validation and EFSA clock-stops
Get in touch with Pen & Tec and find out about the 50% discount opportunity.
For more information about the course, registration and complete programme, click here.