Registration of Animal Feed Additives in the EU
Posted 26 February, 2019
Pen & Tec will deliver a practical course on the dossier submission process for approval of feed additives in the EU, which will take place in London on 5-6 June 2019.
Participants will gain an understanding of the requirements and necessary steps to obtain a marketing authorisation and will also learn how to avoid delays and speed up time to market. Presentations will cover the regulatory framework and data required to establish the characterisation, quality, safety and efficacy of the different types of feed additives.
- EU regulatory framework – relevant legislation
- Types of feed additives and acceptable claims
- Data required – product characterisation, safety, quality and efficacy
- EC, EURL and EFSA guidelines and guidance documents
- Conducting strategic data audit and gap analyses, managing EU registration projects and writing successful feed additive dossiers
- Post-submission hurdles – dossier validation and EFSA clock-stops
Expert speakers for the event:
- Dr Elinor McCartney, President
- Laura Payo Lewis, Regulatory Affairs Director
The programme also includes an interactive workshop session devoted to working on case studies. All participants will receive a certificate of attendance for professional development.
Get in touch with Pen & Tec and find out about your 50% discount opportunity.
For more information about the course, registration and complete programme, click here.