New Food Conference: re-thinking the food industry
Posted 20 August, 2021
We are inviting you to join us at New Food Conference on 10-11 October 2021 virtually or in Cologne, Germany. Join Pen & Tec’s presentation delivered by Dr Hannah Lester, CEO at Pen & Tec and discover:
- the application process (from developing to launching a new product on the market, the different test and legal process)
- the “potential” future of CA products and their categories and labels (will it be called “Clean Meat”)
- differences in between Europe (acceptance, rules, import/export), fear/struggles regarding farmers and alternative meat products
This time there will be a Co-Speaker joining us and together we will be discussing:
- How do we get cell-based products to market in the EU
- How to regulate hybrid products
- How will cell-based products & ingredients be labelled
- What can we do as an industry to avoid pushback from EU Member States that have powerful traditional farming stakeholders & unions
Do not miss!
Are you attending? Pen & Tec will be happy to talk to you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com or directly @John Harrison to find out how Pen & Tec can help bring your product range to Europe and accelerate time to market.
About the event:
The New Food Conference is a unique, industry-oriented event that aims to accelerate and empower these innovative food technologies by bringing together key stakeholders. It is Europe’s first and biggest conference on new-protein solutions.