Join us for a two-day interactive course on regulatory updates on animal feed and feed additives in the EU, USA and China
Posted 28 February, 2019
Now its 7th year, the successful conference will be hosted by Pen & Tec Consulting along with Management Forum from 5-6 December in the Rembrandt Hotel, London.
The selection of regulatory affairs courses will discuss updates on the data requirements and EU legislations for animal feed and feed additive products, with expert speakers explaining how these products can attain approval in the US and Chinese markets (or vice versa).
This is an important topic, because the re-evaluation of around 500 feed additives by the EU started in 2010, meaning that the EU is now prohibiting the presence of feed additives on the market which no re-evaluation dossier was submitted, or which fail to meet the current European Food Safety Authority’s (EFSA) requirements.
During the conference, you will learn about:
- What EFSA wants – study design and statistics
- New approaches to the risk assessment of feed additives which are of botanical origin
- Strategic options for animal nutrition products in the EU
- The Chinese approach to feed additives
The 2-day programme includes:
- Information on the US FDA approach to the regulation of feed ingredients
- Description on the Role of the EU and Comitology
- Study design and statistics workshop – delivered by Dr Eliana Henriquez Rodriguez
- An update on the Implementation of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2993 on Additives for Use in Animal Nutrition
- An update on the ‘Brexit blues’ delivered by Hector Velasquez
Tickets cost 1,959.00 EUR but get in touch with Pen & Tec now to get your exclusive 50% discount code!
Want to know more? See the course agenda here.