Join us at “A regulatory update on animal feed and feed additives in the EU, USA and China” 8-9 December 2016, London
Posted 27 October, 2016
Management Forum, supported by Pen & Tec Consulting, are organising their annual update legislation governing feeds and feed additives in the EU, USA and China. Pen & Tec’s Laura Payo Lewis is one of the expert speakers and Dr Elinor McCartney will Chair the symposium.
This event is perfect if you are interested in learning about:
- Feed and feed additive regulations in the EU, USA and China
- Global benefits of EU feed additive approvals
- How and when to submit an EU feed additive application – data requirements, procedures and timelines
- Study design and statistics – what EFSA wants to see
- Renewal of EU feed additives – what you need to know
- Permitted claims and borderline issues between feeds, veterinary medicines and feed additives
The conference will be of particular interest to those wishing to register feed additives in the European Union and speed up time to market. The programme will include interactive workshops, where delegates will be able to work together to solve regulatory problems. The event also offers an excellent opportunity to meet the experts and network with colleagues.
Claim a 50% discount with Pen & Tec by quoting EM2016 when booking on-line.
Click here to register or download the conference brochure.