3rd Annual Animal Health, Feed & Nutrition Summit
Posted 11 February, 2019
Laura Payo Lewis, our expert in animal health, nutrition and feed & feed regulation, will be attending the 3rd Annual Animal Health, Feed & Nutrition Summit on 21 – 22 February 2019 in Madrid, Spain.
The summit is an extremely valuable opportunity where participants will be able to explore the best practices for R&D in the fields of animal health, feed and nutrition.
Don’t hesitate to schedule a meeting with us to find out how Pen & Tec can help bring your product to different markets (USA, EU, Asia, etc.) and accelerate the time it takes to get your product registered.
- Insights on best practices and latest R&D innovative strategies
- Probiotics: Current Achievements & Future Trends
- Emerging trends in Animal Health, Feed and Nutrition Market
- The role of alpha-monoglycerides in animal health and performance
- Development of New Technologies
- Investment Opportunity for New Innovations
- Global Challenges and Drivers for Animal Health, Feed and Nutrition
- Qualification, Testing and Validation
- Innovation in Feed Additives
- The new approach on medicated feed
- Integrating R&D with business departments to generate innovations
- Hydrolised galatomannans: an innovative approach for gut health promotion in the antibiotic-free era
- Spore Vaccines Providing a Solution for Feed Vaccines
- Innovative strategies in increasing protein output and reducing the need for antibiotics
- The importance of bioavailability of nutrients and sustainability of food grade ingredient delivery systems
Join us later this month in Madrid for the exciting event!