Vitafoods 2019 – the global nutraceutical event
Posted 26 February, 2019
From 7 – 9 May, Pen & Tec will be attending Vitafoods 2019 in Geneva, Switzerland. Vitafoods brings together a record-breaking number of attending professionals and global suppliers across the entire nutraceutical supply chain to do business in Europe.
We are happy to invite you to attend the session dedicated to Probiotics regulation. Pen & Tec expert will be delivering the following presentations:
- We will discuss the latest research in the field of probiotics & share exciting new developments
- What is the current status with health claims & probiotics?
- Are health claims possible for probiotics?
- What are the options available to companies wishing to sell probiotics in the EU
- Are loopholes actually good for the industry & the consumer?
Thursday 9th, 13:40 – 14:10
Speaker: Roberto Suarez, Regulatory Affairs Associate, Pen & Tec Consulting
- Learn about the latest innovations in probiotics for use in infant milk
- We will be talking about the latest research on human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs)
- What does the current regulatory landscape look like?
- We will share tips & tricks on how to avoid regulatory pitfalls
Vitafoods is a platform to discover the latest innovations and to source high quality ingredients, products and services. The event also offers an incredible opportunity to learn from leading industry experts on market successes.
If you would like to book a meeting with Pen & Tec, please contact us here.
We look forward to meeting you in Geneva!