Future cannabis strategies Europe 2020
Posted 8 November, 2019
29-30 January 2020, London, UK
Cannabidiol (CBD) has received a lot of attention globally because of its powerful anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, anti-anxiety and pain-relieving properties. As such, many companies are keen to seize opportunities to use it in animal feed, human food and food supplements.
Future Cannabis Strategies brings together business leaders from across the wider European Consumer-Facing Cannabis products category for 2 days of insight, discussion and debate into how cannabis product manufacturers can understand:
- Consumer trends & demands from European cannabis derived product consumers
- Opportunities to introduce Cannabis/ Hemp infused products into existing FMCG product portfolios
- Recent product innovation to understand how market trends are adapting
- Up to date regulatory advice for manufacturers and retailers across Europe
- International market opportunities
We are happy to invite you to the panel discussion with the participation of Dr Thierry Kern, Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Pen & Tec Consulting.
The topic of the session is: Novel Food Standards Panel: Testing, Compliance and Restrictions
The session will be taking place on 30 January 2020 at 9:20 am.
For more details please check the Agenda.
We look forward to meeting you in London!