4th international Fresenius Conference “Novel Food”
Our experts in food and novel food regulation Ing. Justyna Pałasińska and Dr Hannah Lester will be attending the 4th International Fresenius Conference “Novel Food”on 5 – 6 Jul 2018 in Mainz, Germany.
Don’t hesitate to schedule a meeting to find out how Pen & Tec can help bring your product range to different markets (USA, EU, ASIA etc.) and accelerate time to market.
- Update: New legal framework for Novel Foods
- Role of National Authorities: Networking between Member States, EU Commission and EFSA
- Innovation in the food industry – new and novel foods
- Differences in the categories of Novel Food
- Evaluation of food ingredients and transitional steps
- Industry experience: Novel Food implementing regulations and their impact on regulatory strategies
- Union List of authorised Novel Foods – revision needed?
- Authorisation procedure: Risk assessment strategies, guidances across the EFSA and relation to other authorisation procedures
- Regulatory status of insects in food applications and IPIFF’s position on the new Novel Food Regulation
- Risk assessment of novel proteins in food: Development of food allergies
- Novel dairy foods and the legal framework for Novel Foods in the US
Join us in Mainz!